Saturday, May 30, 2009

Niche Business Ranks 33 of 200 Leading Moms in Business Competition

In January, I found the 1st annual Leading Moms in Business Competition on StartupNation.com. It didn't take me long to realize this was a win-win opportunity to become a participant.

Once I registered Gemini Greetings®, I quickly started spreading the word about the competition and begging for votes. So many friends & family were supportive of this endeavor, and passed along the link to so many others. Not only was I increasing my popularity meter with votes, but more people were learning about my business.

In May, I was very excited to learn that Gemini Greetings® ranked 33 of 200 Leading Moms in Business. In addition to receiving this recognition, we were featured in an article about niche businesses. Read more about Gemini Greetings® at StartupNation.com.

Thank you so much to everyone who faithfully voted for Gemini Greetings® and spreading the word to others.

2 comments:

* TONYA * said...

Congrats on being 33 out of 200 and on being featured. That's a great accomplishment. Keep up the great work

jazzyvon@yahoo.com said...

I was 'rooting" for you every step of the way! You GO, girl!!!